Friday, May 14, 2010

What to Write???

Today i really feel like writing something, but my mind is so blank that am not sure what to write about. Finally decided to write on why my mind is so blank that even when i want to write cannot choose a topic to write on. Strange isn't it???

When does a human thought process start? Is there a time when there is rest to the thought process? Doctors tell that there are two part of human brain's thought process - Conscious and Sub-conscious. The conscious part takes rest when we sleep, however the sub-conscious part is still awake thinking. Poor thing. If that is true and am not sleeping though now, then why can't I get a topic to think about to write???

Is this called brain dead? too much activity can make a sudden stop to everything. This is commonly related with innovative thoughts. Everything needs rest, except your heart beat as when it stops life comes to an end, some resting time to recoup the lost energy and brain is no exception to it. When we over stress our brain it revolts and stops thinking and says "Give me a break". Don't think a Kit-Kat would be of any help. So am I brain dead? Do i need a break? Think not as my innovative part is not started at present.

Other reason is too many problems running in the mind that gives me no time to think and concentrate on a particular topic or issue. In this stage the mind wanders freely but helplessly not sure what to think. Well i believe this could be a reason with me right now. How am I to sort out this? Well if I had known the answer I would not have written so much about my blankness, Right? Let me take some rest and leave you to think....

No comments:

Post a Comment